JUDITH SHU-CHU SHIAO (蕭淑銖)ORCID Follow
|Profile 2016-06-21 13:59:57|
1.PhD, School of Public Health & Community Medicine, The University of New South Wales, Australia.
2.Graduate Diploma of Applied Science (Community Health Nursing), The University of Sydney, Australia.
3.Bachelor of Health Science (Nursing), The University of Sydney, Australia.
|Career and Experience||
1.Associate Professor, Department of Nursing, College of Medicine, National Taiwan University.
2.Staff Nurse, National Taiwan University Hospital.
1.Assistant Professor, Department of Nursing, College of Medicine, National Taiwan University.
2.Associate Professor & Director, Department of Nursing, Chung Hwa University of Medical Technology.
3.President, Taiwan Occupational Health Nurses Association.
4.Assistant Professor, School of Nursing, National Yang Ming University.
5.Teaching Assistant, School of Public Health & Community Medicine, The University of New South Wales, Australia.
1.Community Health Nursing.
2.Occupational Health Nursing.
Publications 23 2015-05-07 09:00:57
Ordered by publish date
- Incidence of percutaneous injury in Taiwan healthcare workers Epidemiology and Infection 2015 | journal-article Scopus: 3 Web of Science: 3 Impact Factor: 2.075
- Short sleep duration is dose-dependently related to job strain and burnout in nurses: A cross sectional survey International Journal of Nursing Studies 2015 | journal-article vol.52,no.1,page.297-306 Scopus: 6 Web of Science: 7 Impact Factor: 3.755
- Long-term psychological outcome of workers after occupational injury: Prevalence and risk factors Journal of Occupational Rehabilitation 2014 | journal-article vol.24,no.1,page.1-10 Scopus: 8 Web of Science: 6 Impact Factor: 1.713
- A qualitative study of psychosocial factors affecting expecting mothers who choose to continue a cleft lip and/or palate pregnancy to term Journal of Nursing Research 2013 | journal-article vol.21,no.1,page.1-9 Scopus: 1 Web of Science: 1 Impact Factor: 0.944
- Factors influencing return to work among workers at 12 months after occupational injury Taiwan Journal of Public Health 2013 | journal-article vol.32,no.6,page.576-585 Scopus: 1
- Needlestick injuries among healthcare workers: Epidemiologic, economic and policy issues Taiwan Journal of Public Health 2013 | journal-article vol.32,no.5,page.424-434
- A novel Doppler spectral index for differentiating benign from malignant lung tumors Journal of Clinical Ultrasound 2011 | journal-article vol.39,no.5,page.256-262 Scopus: 0 Web of Science: 0 Impact Factor: 0.906
- Assaults against nurses of general and psychiatric hospitals in Taiwan International Archives of Occupational and Environmental Health 2010 | journal-article vol.83,no.7,page.823-832 Scopus: 27 Web of Science: 22 Impact Factor: 2.177
- Chinese EPINet and recall rates for percutaneous injuries: An epidemic proportion of underreporting in the Taiwan healthcare system Journal of Occupational Health 2009 | journal-article vol.51,no.2,page.132-136 Scopus: 19
- National incidence of percutaneous injury in Taiwan healthcare workers Research in Nursing and Health 2008 | journal-article vol.31,no.2,page.172-179 Scopus: 11 Web of Science: 11 Impact Factor: 1.693
- Factors predicting nurses' consideration of leaving their job during the SARS outbreak Nursing Ethics 2007 | journal-article vol.14,no.1,page.5-17 Scopus: 22 Web of Science: 18 Impact Factor: 1.755
- The impact of self-perceived job stress on menstrual patterns among Taiwanese nurses Industrial Health 2007 | journal-article vol.45,no.5,page.709-714 Scopus: 21 Web of Science: 13 Impact Factor: 1.168
- Risk factors for musculoskeletal discomfort in nurses. The journal of nursing research : JNR. 2006 | journal-article vol.14,no.3,page.228-236
- Prevalence and risk factors of occupational hand dermatoses in electronics workers Toxicology and Industrial Health 2004 | journal-article vol.20,no.1-5,page.1-7 Scopus: 17 Web of Science: 15 Impact Factor: 1.378
- Estimation of the risk of bloodborne pathogens to health care workers after a needlestick injury in Taiwan American Journal of Infection Control 2002 | journal-article vol.30,no.1,page.15-20 Scopus: 73 Web of Science: 52 Impact Factor: 2.209
- Student nurses in Taiwan at high risk for needlestick injuries Annals of Epidemiology 2002 | journal-article vol.12,no.3,page.197-201 Scopus: 50 Web of Science: 42 Impact Factor: 2.582
- Electronic ventilator temperature sensors as a potential source of respiratory tract colonization with Stenotrophomonas maltophilia Journal of Hospital Infection 2001 | journal-article vol.49,no.4,page.289-292 Scopus: 24 Web of Science: 19 Impact Factor: 3.126
- Morphology of glass fibers in electronics workers with fiberglass dermatitis - A scanning electron microscopy study International Journal of Dermatology 2001 | journal-article vol.40,no.4,page.258-261 Scopus: 9 Web of Science: 6 Impact Factor: 1.56
- Nursing in Taiwan. Australian nursing journal (July 1993) 2001 | journal-article vol.8,no.7,page.34-35
- Needlestick and sharps injuries among health-care workers in Taiwan Epidemiology and Infection 1999 | journal-article vol.122,no.2,page.259-265 Scopus: 67 Web of Science: 53 Impact Factor: 2.075
- Prevalence of nonreporting behavior of sharps injuries in Taiwanese health care workers American Journal of Infection Control 1999 | journal-article vol.27,no.3,page.254-257 Scopus: 48 Web of Science: 44 Impact Factor: 2.209
- The prevalence of sharps injury, blood and body fluids exposure among emergency department staffs in Taiwan Chinese Journal of Public Health 1999 | journal-article vol.18,no.1,page.66-76
- Occupational skin disorders and scissors-induced injury in hairdressers Safety Science 1997 | journal-article vol.25,no.1-3,page.137-142 Scopus: 5 Web of Science: 5 Impact Factor: 2.246