LIAN-HUA HUANG (黃璉華)ORCID Follow
|Profile 2016-06-21 13:03:20|
1.EMBA, Business Administration, National Taiwan University.
2.PhD, Psychosocial Nursing, University of Colorado.
3.MS, Genetic Counseling, University of Colorado.
4.MS, Community Health Nursing, University of Colorado.
5.BS, Nursing, National Taiwan University.
|Career and Experience||
Professor, School of Nursing, National Taiwan University.
1.Director, School of Nursing, National Taiwan University.
2.Deputy Superintendent, Taipei City Hospital.
3.Section Chief, Division of Health Promotion, Bureau of Health, Taipei City Government.
4.Director, Department of Dietetics, NTU Hospital.
5.Director, Overseas Chinese and Foreign Students Affairs Office, National Taiwan University.
6.Assistant Director & Supervisor, NTU Hospital.
7.Senior Specialist, Department of Genetic Health, NTU Hospital.
8.Associate Professor, School of Nursing, National Taiwan University.
9.Instructor, School of Nursing, National Taiwan University.
10.Assistant Instructor, School of Nursing, National Taiwan University.
11.Staff Nurse, NTU Hospital.
2.Community Health Nursing.
Publications 26 2015-05-07 10:44:44
Ordered by publish date
- Development and testing of a scale to assess fluid overload symptoms Applied Nursing Research 2015 | journal-article vol.28,no.2,page.206-209 Scopus: 0 Web of Science: 0 Impact Factor: 1.379
- A repeated measures study of changes in health-related quality of life during pregnancy and the relationship with obstetric factors Journal of Advanced Nursing 2014 | journal-article vol.70,no.10,page.2245-2256 Scopus: 5 Web of Science: 5 Impact Factor: 1.998
- Effectiveness of interactive discussion group in suicide risk assessment among general nurses in Taiwan: A randomized controlled trial Nurse Education Today 2014 | journal-article vol.34,no.11,page.1388-1394 Scopus: 2 Web of Science: 1 Impact Factor: 2.533
- Patient safety as the first priority in healthcare Journal of Nursing 2013 | journal-article vol.60,no.2,page.13-18 Scopus: 1
- Depressive Symptoms as a Predictor of Sexual Function during Pregnancy Journal of Sexual Medicine 2012 | journal-article vol.9,no.10,page.2582-2589 Scopus: 9 Web of Science: 7 Impact Factor: 2.978
- Leisure-time physical activities for community older people with chronic diseases Journal of Clinical Nursing 2011 | journal-article vol.20,no.7-8,page.940-949 Scopus: 5 Web of Science: 5 Impact Factor: 1.214
- Caregiver efficacy and efficacy determinants for elderly care recipients who accept home respite care in Taiwan. The journal of nursing research : JNR 2010 | journal-article vol.18,no.1,page.18-25
- Informed Consent for Antenatal Serum Screening for Down Syndrome Taiwanese Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology 2010 | journal-article vol.49,no.1,page.50-56 Scopus: 11
- Motivations and reasons for women attending a Breast Self-Examination training program: A qualitative study BMC Women's Health 2010 | journal-article vol.10 Scopus: 5 Web of Science: 3 Impact Factor: 1.572
- Physical activity status and gender differences in community-dwelling older adults with chronic diseases. The journal of nursing research : JNR 2010 | journal-article vol.18,no.2,page.88-97
- Effectiveness of a discharge education program in reducing the severity of postpartum depression. A randomized controlled evaluation study Patient Education and Counseling 2009 | journal-article vol.77,no.1,page.68-71 Scopus: 18 Web of Science: 19 Impact Factor: 2.429
- Effectiveness of an exercise support program in reducing the severity of postnatal depression in Taiwanese women Birth 2008 | journal-article vol.35,no.1,page.60-65 Scopus: 35 Web of Science: 30 Impact Factor: 2.518
- Selection of appropriate Chinese terms to represent intensity and types of physical activity terms for use in the Taiwan version of IPAQ. The journal of nursing research : JNR 2008 | journal-article vol.16,no.4,page.252-263
- Beliefs About Physical Activity-Focus Group Results of Chinese Community Elderly in Seattle and Taipei Geriatric Nursing 2007 | journal-article vol.28,no.4,page.236-244 Scopus: 15 Web of Science: 15 Impact Factor: 1.142
- Health-related behavior and adolescent mothers Public Health Nursing 2005 | journal-article vol.22,no.4,page.280-288 Scopus: 7 Web of Science: 12 Impact Factor: 2016 N/A
- Knowledge about osteoporosis and its related factors among public health nurses in Taiwan Osteoporosis International 2005 | journal-article vol.16,no.12,page.2142-2148 Scopus: 12 Web of Science: 11 Impact Factor: 3.591
- Trends of exercise training research in fall prevention programs among the elderly Taiwan Journal of Public Health 2005 | journal-article vol.24,no.2,page.93-102
- The application and evaluation of the system theory for community health assessment in a rural village Hu li za zhi The journal of nursing 2004 | journal-article vol.51,no.5,page.67-71
- Transition from student nurse to staff nurse Hu li za zhi The journal of nursing 2004 | journal-article vol.51,no.4,page.33-36
- The effectiveness of health promotion education programs for community elderly. The journal of nursing research : JNR 2002 | journal-article vol.10,no.4,page.261-270
- The health status and needs of community elderly living alone. The journal of nursing research : JNR 2002 | journal-article vol.10,no.3,page.227-236
- The effectiveness of health promotion counseling for overweight adolescent nursing students in Taiwan Public Health Nursing 2001 | journal-article vol.18,no.5,page.350-356 Scopus: 9 Web of Science: 8 Impact Factor: 0.788
- A multidimensional model of the antecedents of stress and coping appraisals: an approach to studying patients' perceptions of post cardiac surgery pain and their coping strategies. The Kaohsiung journal of medical sciences 1996 | journal-article vol.12,no.4,page.202-215
- Attitudes toward maternal serum screening in Chinese women with positive results Journal of Genetic Counseling 1996 | journal-article vol.5,no.4,page.169-180
- Medication-taking behavior of the elderly. The Kaohsiung journal of medical sciences 1996 | journal-article vol.12,no.7,page.423-433
- Patients' needs and their coping strategies transition to cardiac surgery. The Kaohsiung journal of medical sciences 1996 | journal-article vol.12,no.2,page.114-127
Projects 1 2015-05-06 08:38:21
Ordered by project period
Effects of community health programs by nurses for older adults (護理人員之社區健康計畫方案對老人照護之效益)Project Number : DOH099-TD-M-113-099001 PI : LIAN-HUA HUANG (黃璉華) Co-PI : 黎家銘,林艷君,陳雅美 Funding IC : 行政院衛生署 Project Period : 9901~9912